Re: [Amps] SB-220 HV Transformer Wanted ; thread stolen for

To: <peter.voelpel@t-online.de>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220 HV Transformer Wanted ; thread stolen for
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 10:11:40 -0700
## I can toggle bias on the back of the L4Bs so a pair of 4-400s can be used...with NO bias.
But  I  forget the  idle current,  with  4-400s..and no  bias  on a L4B.

## with 3-500Zs, Idle is 40ma on CW...and 100 ma on ssb.... using 10 x 1N5408s In series. Same L4B. IMD is good on 1900 vdc cw position.... 625 watts pep out. Ditto with 1290 watts pep out on ssb position.

Jim    VE7RF

-----Original Message----- From: dj7ww@t-online.de