[Amps] Monitor RF output on computer screen

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Monitor RF output on computer screen
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 12:15:51 -0800
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 12:39:19 -0400
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
To: Amps group <amps@contesting.com>

<I have an Ameritron AL-1500 that is used remotely but have no way of seeing
<on the computer the relative power output.  Does anyone know of an RF power
<sampling device that can give me the relative power output indication on my
<computer screen?  I have such a device for my Acom with the Acom Director
<that interfaces with my 2000A but am at a loss on how to get something that
<can also show me what the AL-1500 is doing.  Please let me know how this
<can be done for my AL-1500 so the remote operator can be assured that it is
<working properly.

<Thanks,

<Herb, KV4FZ

##  How  do    propose  to  remote  the   AL-1500  amp...that  is a manually
tuned  amp ??

##  The  array  solutions  powermaster  wattmeters  can  be  remoted,  and
easily  displayed
on  your  computer  screen.   They  also  come  with  high  swr  alarms, low
power  alarms  etc.

Jim   VE7RF