[Amps] SB220 Meter blown

To: "amps@Contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] SB220 Meter blown
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 11:10:06 -0400
I am resurrecting a SB220 that had an apparent classic Grid/plate short event. One of casualties appears to be the right hand meter movement. This is the one for Grid Current and HV. I am pretty far into it and the meter movement measures open , the internal shunt resistor is blackened ( and open?)

Anyone got a surplus movement from a parted out unit? Nothing found on evil-bay at the moment

Dave NR1DX

--
Dave
Manuals@ArtekManuals.com