Re: [Amps] B+W 850A parts?

To: "Mike Keller" <w1bnc52@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] B+W 850A parts?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 18:19:02 -0400
Id use the same material as used in the Ameritron 1500W amp coils

Whatever that is, I keep forgetting! It might help to put some air flow on them as the values are not ideal over a wide range of tube loads. The spec was 2500-5000 Ohms

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Keller" <w1bnc52@gmail.com>