[Antennaware] russian vertical

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] russian vertical
From: jreisert@jlc.net (Joe Reisert)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:47:39 -0400
Hi Wolfgang,

I remember an article on the Russian Vertical about 20 years ago. I
recently uncovered a copy but can't find it!

As I recall, it was a wideband design by UA3CR, now a silent key. The
vertical was like a half of a "boe tie" if you know what I mean.

I'll try to find out where I put it. I also think they didn't use them as a
single vertical but as an array.

73,

Joe, W1JR