Re: [Antennaware] Question

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Question
From: "Tim Makins, EI8IC" <contesting@eircom.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:26:56 +0100
The grease you are thinking of is silicon grease.The telephone companys all
use it here, so have a word with a line-man and he'll probably give you
some. A good cover for a connector is self amalgamating tape. Don't forget
to stretch it slightly as you wind it on.

73s Tim EI8IC
www.qsl.net/ei8ic
The home of the Global Overlay Mapper.
The most comprehensive free prefix maps on the web.