[Antennaware] Modelling transmission lines.

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] Modelling transmission lines.
From: David Gould <david.gould@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:03:57 +0000
I have been modelling verticals and dipoles for some time, but am not very
knowledgeable on transmission lines.  I wondered if anyone could explain
how to add a transmission line or had a file that was similar to what I
want to do.

I am trying to model a 160m inverted V dipole with the centre at 75ft with
75ft of open wire feeder (eg 450 or 600ohm) coming down to ground level.  I
am trying to find what impedances the atu will have to deal with at ground
level.  (I know what the impedances are at the dipole centre 75ft up.)

Any help would be much appreciated.

73,
Dave G3UEG