[Antennaware] Ideas?

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] Ideas?
From: WarrenWolff@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:44:51 EST
Greeting folks:

I must default to a simpler antenna system until the loot  shows up for the
BIG tower
and yagis.

I am quite familiar with paralleling a pair of dipoles for two  or more bands.

This concept leads me to consider paralleling a pair of  verticals for 40 and
20 meters.
Before I invest in the aluminum, does any one know such a  system in use?

I suppose trying to get some 15 meter operation out of  such a system would be
pushing it.  I do not mind a bit of fixed matching  network at the base.

Comments appreciated,  Warren;  W7WY