[Antennaware] Electrons, Take 2

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] Electrons, Take 2
From: bumerang boom <bumerang.boom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:58:22 -0800 (PST)
Thank you all for your answers but I find them, somehow, canned information
provided by the brain washing dogma that today universities call learning
For example, we use often and without thinking the word "field". But we fail to
explain what this word means. Take for example the "electromagnetic field"
Evidently, this has to do something with electrons as the abbreviation
"Electro" is part of it when I asked Physics PhD about his take of the work
"field" he shrugged and informed me that this is an abstract notion
representing a bunch of line forces. When I insisted asking what are the line
forces composed of, he abruptly changed the subject.

More troublesome are the 'magnetic field" words . I believe that we have no
definition of what a magnet is yet.

So, if the antenna generated an Eletrofield, is it composed of electrons? If
so, where are they coming from? If they are originating somewhere in the
transmission equipment, by ejecting them through the antenna is the
transmitting equipment loosing mass?
If this field is not composed of electrons, than why is it called "electro"
There is no pure energy. All energy must have a mass substrate. Otherwise it
should travel at speeds greater than light. This is well documented by Einstein.

Take for example a transmitting tube. Its katode has a specific live span after
which it can not emit any electrons. Where have all its electrons gone? Did the
tube loose mass?

A simple example will be a dynamo and bulb connected to it.. By turnig the
dynamo we are generating electricity (read electrons) that enter the bulb. Some
of them are spent in creating photons (light) some of them create heat and some
of them are simply lost in the never never land. And here comes the same
question. Where are these electrons/mass come from? From the cooper in the
coil? Why do we not detect mass loss of the coil after some period of time?

I guess I should write to Mr. Higgs :) He might be able to answer these
questions.

BB
Without wax.