[Antennaware] Antenna Ware == Anything about Antennas :)

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] Antenna Ware == Anything about Antennas :)
From: bumerang boom <bumerang.boom@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:04:25 -0800 (PST)
English is my second language but I still understand that the contraction of
these words mean "ANYTHING ABOUT ANTENNAS".

Who else has a different opinion is free to retake the English 101 course.

Haven said this, how can any one produce a reliable model of something that
he/she does not understand in detail? All models constructed without this
understanding are deemed to fail.

BTW. I see that most of you still use the NEC antique. Have you considered to
move to something more accurate and useful such, ADS and Microwave Office?

The object of my inquiry about the radiation process of an RF transducer is to
understand it better as I am now building a special antenna that can produce
SPoTs of RF and not only beams. But this subject might be somwehere outside of
your area of expertize :)

So, "antenaware == ANYTHING ABOUT ANTENNAS" :)

Without Wax,
BB