Networking CT

Subject: Networking CT
From: 8909296@ul.ie (John Barry EI7DNB The Bandit)
Date: Thu Oct 8 18:07:00 1992
Hello,

For last years CQWW we had to network CT between our two stations. We used
two pk88's in transparent mode on 2m, and it worked a treat. Any entry on
one terminal was sent to the other....
However, we ran into one problem. If the second station types up
a callsign as an update arrives from the first station, then what he has
types disappeared!
This only really became a major problem when the main station was running
a fast rate.
Obviously, the multi-multi's do not have this problem, so whats the secret??
Will I have to run a serial/parallel cable? or modems????

de John

EI7DNB (East Cork Contest Group EI7M)