Networking CT

Subject: Networking CT
From: n6tv@vnet.ibm.com (Robert A. Wilson)
Date: Thu Oct 8 19:03:36 1992
As I recall, there was a bug in CT that Ken fixed mid-contest last year.
The problem was as you described:  incoming QSOs from other stations
would wipe out partial calls you were just entering.

I also found the following in RELEASE8.TXT:

  8.08

  * Multi multi bug fixed. An incoming qso from another computer reset the
  cursor to the begining of the line. This drives you crazy.

I don't think using a 2m link instead of an RS-232 cable would make
any difference.  Try the latest version of CT (8.17) and let us know what
happens.

73,
Bob, N6TV