couple of points

Subject: couple of points
From: price@cod.nosc.mil (James N. Price)
Date: Tue Nov 10 15:59:59 1992
-------
YES, I know why each QSO in SS is 2 points.  It used to be years
ago that you got one point for sending an exchange and one point
for receiving one.  You could have incomplete contacts (one way)
in your log and report only 1 point for that contact.  It's been a
long time, young feller, but I know that was the case when I first
started in SS in 1964 (when I won the Santa Barbara section on
phone running 35 watts of A.M. and making 82 contacts--things have
changed!).

And yes, I'd like to see /7 or whatever attached as appropriate,
but since the FCC doesn't require it, it's probably not worth the
effort for SS.  It *does* make sense for a DX contest, tho.

--Jim, K6ZH
-------