160 test

Subject: 160 test
From: oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu (Derek Wills)
Date: Mon Dec 7 14:03:39 1992
        602 QSOs, 2 Countries, 72 Sections = 93,758    abt 15 hours
        Jay K0GU

Interesting that there was so little non-W/VE participation.  I called
CT1AOZ several times when nobody else was and the best I got was "QRZ?"
for my 100 watts.  I didn't hear YV1OB in there this time, and I was
rather surprised not to hear as much Caribbean participation as usual.
I only did 5 hrs on Saturday night, but the above score suggests that
there was very little else on.  Perhaps people were worn out from CQWW.

Derek aa5bt