What Station is This?

Subject: What Station is This?
From: 0003288544@mcimail.com (Paul Cook)
Date: Wed Jan 6 09:18:00 1993
I found this on Fidonet.  Can anyone tell me whose station this
might be?

Tad  KT7H
tad@ssc.com
3288544@ mcimail.com
KT7H @ N7DUO.WA.USA.NA

From:    Pat Shirley
To:      All                             Msg #198, 02-Jan-93 12:06pm
Subject: What IS it?

Just as you cross into Pennsylvania from Ohio on I-80, you'll see one
of the largest ham radio antenna farms, on the south side of the
Interstate. This is just about a mile inside Pennsylvania, and is in a
rural area. Does anybody have any idea what this is?  Is it a private
individual, or is it a business of some sort (the building on the lot,
appears to be a house rather than anything industrial).  There are
several towers with HF and VHF beams on them, several vertical
directional arrays that appear to be ground mounted, and I think I saw
some dipoles as well (next time through, I'll try to get a closer
look).

Any ideas?

-73, de Pat, KD5MN @ N8KYD.#NWOH.OH.USA.NOAM