Value of FT-101E ??

Subject: Value of FT-101E ??
From: TSkelton@engineer.clemsonsc.NCR.COM (Skelton, Tom)
Date: Fri Mar 5 12:01:00 1993
(I am also posting this to rec.radio.swap)
A friend of my dad's has a Yaesu FT-101E for sale -- included are the
matching phone patch and speaker.  He purchased it many years ago,
new, and it has never been out of his basement radio room.  I assume,
knowing this man, that it is in excellent condition.  He feels the package
is worth about $800, but I was guessing around $500.  Could anyone
out there give me some better information.  Thanks! 73, Tom WB4IUX
(tskelton@ncrclm.ClemsonSC.NCR.COM)