Station Arrangement (Was Re: Control Placement)

Subject: Station Arrangement (Was Re: Control Placement)
From: bob@mtdcr.att.com (bob@mtdcr.att.com)
Date: Mon Mar 8 10:37:00 1993

>Scott, K9MA wrote:
>
>>It seems the keyboard has become a major obstacle.
>
>Why not put the keyboard in a recessed trough in front of the radio?
>
>73 - Jim AD1C

This seems like a reasonable suggestion for most people.  I probably
should have mentioned that I'm 6'4" and have long legs, even for
someone of that height.  I've tried this at work (I do lots of typing)
and have found that the recessed troughs on all the desks are far too
low for me.

Maybe it's time to design and construct my own personalized desk?

Thanks for the input, gang!

73,
Bob K2PH