N0AX NAQP score

Subject: N0AX NAQP score
From: hwardsil@seattleu.edu (Ward Silver)
Date: Sun Aug 22 22:35:41 1993
N0AX and WA0RJY did multi-two (our first) as follows:

160    0     0
 80    3     2    (terrible QRN and no signals up here)
 40   73    28    (better, but I need a beam instead of vertical array)
 20  403    59    (now that's more like it)
 15  290    40    (great rate first hour or two)
 10    2     1    (oh ten, we hardly knew ye)

     771   130    total score 103,000

Had a great time, but summer propagation did us in.

See you in the sprints as the Lunatic Fringe team!  And don't forget the
Washington State QSO Party, aka "Salmon Run" on the 24th and 25th of Sep.

73, "Homer" (dedicated to the memory of K7RA)
Ward