W0UN's 160m 4-square

Subject: W0UN's 160m 4-square
From: wmhein@aol.com (wmhein@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 21:34:34 1993
To clarify, I was aware of W0UN's 160m 4-square; however, I was NOT aware
that John had employed computer modelling in it's design -- I thought John
had designed this particular array using only his intuition!

I find it interesting that John's design differs somewhat from my design,
since we both used computer modeling to ascertain optimimum 4-square vertical
spacing.

I hope John does get his 160m array working again in 1994 so we can make
on-the-air comparisons.

-o-o-o-o-

Is Colorado the big 160m antenna capital of the world?  W0UN - 4-square,
AA6TT - 4-square, KV0Q - 4-square, KY0A - delta loop and elaborate Beverage
array, et al.

Bill AA6TT