DSP-9 on Phone?

Subject: DSP-9 on Phone?
From: wmhein@aol.com (wmhein@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 21:34:49 1993
Fred Hopengarten K1VR asked"

"I read your short note on the undocumented feature of
the DSP-9.  Thought I'd take advantage of your experience to
ask:  "And how does it perform on phone?"  Will it make 20
meters a pleasant experience when HG6V fires up 1.9 KHz
below me?  Your comments please ... and I think others on
the reflector might be interested too."

-o-o-o-o-o-

Well, I haven't used the DSP-9 much on SSB.  I made a New Year's resolution a
year ago to improve my CW skills and have barely picked up a microphone
since.  Perhaps someone else on the reflector has used the DSP-9 on SSB???

Bill AA6TT