Looking to Guest OP in KP4 for ARRL CW DX Contest

Subject: Looking to Guest OP in KP4 for ARRL CW DX Contest
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 5 22:49:33 1994
I think I am going to be in KP4 during the ARRL CW DX Contest and VERY MUCH
wish to do a single op. Any suggestions for potential stations to borrow or
how to go about finding one? I've thought of writing all KP4 stations that
have submitted logs to ARRL/CQ recently in addition to stations I've worked
there. Maybe there is a KP4 contest club I could contact. I've wanted to be
DX in a contest all of my 28 years of being a ham, so this will be a dream
come true if I can pull it off. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can
provide.

73. Ken, AB6FO