NsomethingO sprINT

Subject: NsomethingO sprINT
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 5 14:50:20 1994
     Call used: NV6O                                           Location: CA

     Exchanged Information: NV6O nr (variable name) CA

     Hours of Operation: 01:57

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80          0          0
      40         37         37
      20         79         79
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      116        116                       =  116

"See you later, dear - We're going to the Mall"
(Raiders first and ten on the thirty - four: 2100Z)
Think I'll take a small nap before I set up the computer and drag
the two coax lines through the window.
(Raiders half time report brought to you by.............:2230Z)
Why is my brain in a fog? A nice snooze like that?.....
Lets see, what did I put in the keyer memories last time?
Why did the 40M dipole resonant frequency move up to 7123?
I guess it's ok to leave the stack pointed at VP5.
I hope the Toshiba clock is still ok.
BANG -------WA2SRQ DE N(??)O  (2303Z)

OK, so I had a 7 minute brain fade at 2345Z on 20.  That was almost as
bad as the two 4 minute black outs later on.

Thanks to all for a great two hours - I'll say it again:
"WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF OPS OUT THERE"

10 or 11 Q's with AA5BT, six or so with my hero, N2AA; same with VE4VV.

I hope Sean Connery doesn't know that I equate oh-oh seven with OOZE.

Thanks all:

Eric NV6O (mostly)