Contest software discut ssion

Subject: Contest software discut ssion
From: W5XD@delphi.com (W5XD@delphi.com)
Date: Tue Feb 1 19:03:50 1994
As another "minor league software developer" watching the CT bug
discussion with some interest, I want to find out what it takes to
get contesters to simply try a different software product. I know
from personal experience that its NOT enough to:
1. advertise in NCJ
2. send you a demo floppy with an SASE requesting your comments (20
of you requested such from me last May and ZERO responded)
3. switch to shareware
4. hand carry copies to some of you

Might it actually be in your best interest to give a little feedback
to the masochistic non-conformist developers once in a while? Otherwise
you'll never have anything better than CT.

Wayne
W5XD@delphi.com