Contests and QSL's

Subject: Contests and QSL's
From: tbarnett@lexmark.com (tbarnett@lexmark.com)
Date: Tue Feb 8 09:34:50 1994
Been watching the discussion with interest.  I once let the QSL's slide
for awhile, and they got the best of me.  Tried to ignore the pile, and
they still grew.  Finally my long-suffering wife spent an entire day
helping me fill them out and mail them.

Bill N4AR gave me some advice regarding this QSL stuff:
- You must fill out/mail them when they arrive, or they pile up.         .
- You must send them the QSL, or they might not QSO you the next contest.
- You can't afford that to happen.

Flame on:
You know what gripes me?
Guys that spend $0.29 to send their card(s) in an envelope, saying
"PSE QSL FOR KY, NEED FOR WAS", or "NEED YOUR COUNTY" (it's rare).
And you open it up: no SASE, no return postage, no MAILING LABEL.
They didn't want their precious card to get dirty, but expect me to pick
up the postage!
Flame off:

And then I remember what Bill said, get my wallet out, and send them on.
And roundfile the card.

tyler N4TY