DSP Evaluation

Subject: DSP Evaluation
From: kr2j@aol.com (kr2j@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 12:48:06 1994
I would like to collect opinions and observations from those who utilized DSP
filters during the ARRL CW test for compilation and distribution.  I used my
DSP-9 and found that at times it was great and at other times I wanted to
throw it out the window.

I will wait until after the phone weekend to post the compilation at which
time I'll request opinions on SSB operation with DSP units.

73,
Bob Naumann
KR2J@aol.com