Dayton Room Available

Subject: Dayton Room Available
From: ka9fox@aol.com (ka9fox@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 18:24:10 1994
Myself (KA9FOX), Mike N0BSH, and Chad WE9V have a room at Stouffer's (yep,
where the party suites are) on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night of
Dayton.  We could squeeze one more person in the room.  You'd be asked to pay
a fourth of the room charges.  There is no guarantee you will have a bed.
You also have to like to party or at least put up with us coming back to the
room VERY late.  (Whenever the "lobby suite" closes - 3 am?)

We are also planning on having an unofficial informal "mini-suite party"
(hopefully with PED and N6TR competitions and inexpensive cold beverages), so
you'd have to put up with that, too.

Does this description fit anyone out there?  If so, e-mail me to reserve your
spot (first e-mail gets it)  Residence in the Black Hole is *not* required.

73 Scott KA9FOX@AOL.COM

Remember:  Wisconsin QSO Party  ...It's only 7 hours long!
           It's March 13th (1 week after ARRL DX SSB)
           Sunday afternoon 18:00z-01:00z
           WORK ME BOTH MODES & ALL BANDS!!  (probably at W0AIH/9)  Thanks!