Use CT8 for Wisc QSO Party

Subject: Use CT8 for Wisc QSO Party
From: ka9fox@aol.com (ka9fox@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 12 12:52:50 1994
Contesters outside of Wisconsin that wish to enter Sunday (Mar 13) Wisconsin
QSO Party may wish to use the CT8 California QSO Party mode.  Just move the
following text into a text file and name the file CQP.DAT and put it in the
same subdirectory as your other CT files.  Besure to rename your previous
CQP.DAT file to CQP.SAV... otherwise you'll wipe out your CQP DAT file.

One other minor inconvenience... CQP and WQP score QSOs differently, so
you'll have to edit the summary file after the contest, giving SSB QSOs 1
point and CW QSOs 2 points.

A list of counties and rules were posted in a separate message a few days
ago, so I won't repeat them here.  Hope to work you on Sunday!  GO FOR THE
CHEESE!!

73 Scott KA9FOX (at W0AIH/9 for WQP)
ADA: ADA; 1
ASH: ASH; 1