WPX SSB Rumors as of 4/11/94

Subject: WPX SSB Rumors as of 4/11/94
From: ka9fox@aol.com (ka9fox@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 11 21:24:43 1994
OK folks... it APPEARS I am back on-line for good.  That crash was a doozie!
The drive formats fine and Norton Utilities says it's OK... then hours later
files just start disappearing.  THEN Norton says the directory is trashed.
Anyway, a new drive is on the way.

Hopefully I haven't missed anything here.  Please send additions and
corrections to KA9FOX@AOL.COM

73 Scott KA9FOX

CQ WPX SSB 1994 Score Rumors as of 4/11/94
(Taken on 3.830 by WZ1R and from reflector posts)

Multi-Multi
-------------------------------
WZ1R   6099 X 1150 =16.02M (at KY1H)
AD6E   2064 X  714 = 2.8 M (+ AA6MC, KD6WKX)
N0AX    ??? X  ??? =  10 K (+ 3 nine-year-olds)

Multi-Single
-------------------------------
NX1H   2949 X 891 = 6.88 M (at K1MNS + WT1S, N1HFE, K1TR)
K5XI   3089 X 933 = 6.78 M
AA6TT  2668 X 866 = 6.08 M
N1AU   2517 X 768 = 5.1  M + KC1F
KM5X   2277 X 782 = 4.3  M (at K5MR)
WX1Z   2139 X 748 = 3.7  M (at K1KP)
NC0P   2120 X 821 = 3.5  M
W6REC  1993 X 724 = 3.3  M + N6WCW
NJ1V   2067 X 738 = 2.9  M
KF9PL  1615 X 690 = 1.5  M

Single Operator Unlimited (High Power)
---------------------------------------
WM2H   2734 X 793 = 6.43 M (at N2RM)
KF3P   2992 X 866 = 6.3  M (at W3LPL?)
WN4KKN 3070 X 792 = 6.0  M
K3ZO   2418 X 739 = 5.02 M
K5ZD   2190 X 747 = 4.7  M
WB5VZL 2101 X 730 = 3.4  M (at W5KFT)
KE9I   1676 X 718 = 2.3  M
KF2O   1302 X 632 = 2.3  M
KA4RRU 1362 X 621 = 2.04 M
KI3V   1518 X 627 = 2.02 M
WE6G   1250 X 580 = 1.6  M
WA6BXH 1338 X 532 = 1.6  M (at W7RM)
K4VUD  1672 X 634 = 1.55 M
AE6Y   1439 X 605 = 1.3  M
K1AR    851 X 510 = 1+   M
K6XO/7  667 X 377 =  432 K (KA1ODA op)
WQ5L    544 X 337 =  378 K
NA4M    575 X 326 =  270 K
KE3GA   345 X 254 =  252 K

Single Operator Unlimited (Low Power)
--------------------------------------
WS1A   1254 X 568 = 1.87 M
KJ6HO   928 X 523 =  842 K
AC0W    762 X 442 =  831 K
N7LOX   744 X 468 =  664 K
KI4HN   610 X 364 =  519 K
AA1EY   ??? X 343 =  485 K
KD1ON   318 X 230 =  174 K
WA7VNI  266 X 210 =   95 K

Single Operator Unlimited (QRP)
--------------------------------
WA4PGM  496 X 329 =  398 K
KR2Q    487 X 348 =  377 K
N8ET     14 X  14 =  504

Single Operator Assisted (High Power)
-------------------------------------
K2WK   1240 X 578 = 2.04 M
WA6SDM  704 X 229 =  161 K

Single Operator / Single Band
-------------------------------
KE1Y    875 X 400 =  955 K 80M (at KC1XX)
N2KK    704 X 294 =  629 K 80M
W9LT    700 X 363 =  535 K 80M
AB6ZV   639 X 301 =  444 K 80M
KV7S    533 X 273 =  178 K 80M Low Power
KN6DV   365 X 185 =   75 K 80M

KC7EM   913 X 406 = 1.32 M 40M
KS9K    785 X 443 =  810 K 40M (N0BSH op)

KS3F   1840 X 749 = 2.5  M 20M
AC4NJ  1615 X 695 = 1.54 M 20M (WC4E op)
WM2C   1525 X 628 = 1.56 M 20M (at K6KM)
WF1L   1151 X 550 =  828 K 20M Low Power
KM6YX  1251 X 491 =  570 K 20M
KA1CZF  275 X 237 =  133 K 20M QRP

KC1XX  1825 X 681 = 2.95 M 15M
WE9V   1674 X 696 = 2.65 M 15M @ KS9K
N8II   1366 X 604 = 2.5  M 15M
AC4WO  1450 X 600 = 2    M 15M
WA7BNM  923 X 473 =  841 K 15M Low Power
K6XO/7  667 X 377 =  432 K 15M (KI7WX ex KA1ODA op)

DX Multi Multi
-------------------------------
VS6WO  7466 x  970= 16.6 M     (+ VR2GO, VR2IH, 9V1YC, JE1CKA,
                                KJ4VH, K3WUW, DL5XX ops)
KL7Y   4650 x 1027= 13.9 M
CZ7Z   4330 x  940= 10.82M     (VE7s AV,TCP,RBL,PTT,SV,EME,
                                VE6s PDQ, BSV ops)

DX Multi Single
-------------------------------
VD2ZP  3092 X 849 = 7.48 M
XJ6ITT 2700 X   ? = 5.3  M
VE6SV  2498 X 756 = 4.66 M
CI6AO  2640 X 649 = 4.3  M
6E2T   2393 X 558 = 3.69 M (W6UQF, K2VIV, N6KI, KD6QK, N6AZE)
VE4VV  2060 X 608 = 2.95 M
VE7UBC  598 X   ? =  496 K

DX Single Operator
-------------------------------
P40V   5700 X 950 =15+  M (AI6V op)
VE3EJ  3611 X 906 =10.7 M
6D2X   4196 X 881 =10.7 M (K5TSQ op)
S59A   2800 X 750 = 6.6 M (S59UN op)
S56A   1007 X 538 = 1.3 M
HC8A   3460 X ??? = ???   QRP (op N6KT)

DX Single Operator / Single Band
-------------------------------
VE7CC   960 X   ? = 1.3 M 80M

S50E   1800 x 550 = 2.5 M 40M (S59AB op)

VX7A   2750 X 775 = 4.4 M 20M (VE7SV op)
S50A   2600 X 800 = 4.1 M 20M (S52AA op)
VE3RM  1952 X 731 = 3.6 M 20M
VE5MX  1867 X 633 = 2.5 M 20M
S53EA  1500 X 600 = 2.2 M 20M

S59L   1800 X 600 = 2.5 M 15M (S59DX op)
KH6GMP  860 X 359 = 896 K 15M Low Power
VE6SH   145 X 117 =  38 K 15M QRP