SS Plaques / Participation

Subject: SS Plaques / Participation
From: AA4NC@aol.com (AA4NC@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 23 16:37:22 1994
I don't know about the SS pins and mugs that some guys are still
waiting for, however I received my Division plaque on 5/18/94. They
are very nice (similar to ARRL DX contest plaques). Thanks to K7GM
for providing mine. I feel that the upgrade in plaques, pins and stuff is
definitely a great way to improve SS participation (just look at '93 scores
even though 10m was on its way toward a null). The items of recognition are
good not only for the hardcore, but the casual ops for making x QSOs, sweeps,
etc.  This is nothing that the NCCC guys haven't known for a long time. Their
wine bottles, glasses, and
T shirts fuel the country's best QSO party (CQP) every
October.

73, Will Roberts AA4NC