SS Plaques sent to wrong address?

Subject: SS Plaques sent to wrong address?
From: KA9FOX@aol.com (KA9FOX@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 23 18:48:59 1994
AA4NC says:
  > I don't know about the SS pins and mugs that
  > some guys are still  waiting for, however I
  > received my Division plaque on 5/18/94.

I count myself as lucky that I received my SS CW & SSB plaques.  I received
certificates for these same contests at my home in La Crosse last week.
 However, the plaques were sent to my (outdated) callbook address.

Sounds like a risky proposition to send these beautiful & expensive plaques
via the callbook address, especially when all contest entry forms had the
correct address on them.

Fortunately, the callbook address is my mother's house, so I do have the
plaques (Man are they nice!!!  I'm like a proud new daddy!)

73 Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox@aol.com

P.S.  Back up to one babe!  If you would like complete details, e-mail me
ka9fox@aol.com and ask for "BABE.UPDATE.33".  It will be sent to you via
return e-mail.  Sorry, no ftp transfers available yet.  ;-)