94 CW WPX RESULTS

Subject: 94 CW WPX RESULTS
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Mon May 30 18:07:23 1994
                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1994

      Call: AB6FO                    Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power
                                                               100 Watts
      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        2        4   2.0        1
       80       13       34   2.6        4
       40      314     1256   4.0      122
       20      486      673   1.4      301
       15       97      121   1.2       43

     Totals    927     2127   2.3      478  =   1,016,706

     OFFTIMES       OFF      ON       TIME
[H                   0822     0945      1:23
                   12:05    15:30     3:25
                   16:27    17:28     1:01
                   22:52    23:53     1:01
                   10:12    14:22     4:10
                   17:55    18:56     1:01
TOTAL OFF TIME                       12:01

Equipment Description:
TS-950SD (turned down to 100 Watts)
TS-950SDX (turned down to 100 Watts)
Mosley PRO-96 at 80'
Mosley TS-33 at 36'
K9INN Sloper, 40 Meters through 160 Meters, from 70'
Inverted V, 80 Meters, from 70'
CT Ver 9.02

Club Affiliation: Southern California Contest Club
Soapbox:

It was the best of times,

  - 0800 Sun 40 Meter JA run @50/hr,
     the WPXers dream at 6 points per QSO and JA Mults as a bonus,
  - hitting 1,000,000 with less than an hour to go,
  - using CT Version 9's band map, elegant in its simplicity,
     and the new customizable display of CTs windows and colors

it was the worst of times.

  - 2000-2100 Sun @ * 1 *  /hr, and not for lack of furiously
     CQing and S&Ping with 2 radios, and then more furiously
     S&Ping  with  2 radios, desperately trying to avoid the
     dreaded ONE in 60 minutes, and failing.

73, Ken, AB6FO KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM