1994 WPX CW SCORE

Subject: 1994 WPX CW SCORE
From: bmichaud@VNET.IBM.COM (bmichaud@VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Tue May 31 12:35:14 1994
W1IHN S/O 100W

QSO's     QSO Points     Prefixes      Final Score
332       618            231           142,758

Total Operating Time: 12H 07M

Equipment: TS-850/S, HF-6V (4 radials, ground mounted), G5RV

Comments: Incredible line noise Friday night/Saturday morning--started
at S3 and peaked at S9, and disappeared completely Sunday!!! Lots of fun
even though rarely have a chance to operate WPX/CW--daughter's birthday
on the 30th and we've always gone away to celebrate. Tnx all.
Bert, W1IHN (Raleigh, NC) BMICHAUD@VNET.IBM.COM