WPX rules?

Subject: WPX rules?
From: rrrocker@rock.b11.ingr.com (Ray Rocker)
Date: Thu Jun 2 23:31:31 1994
> Since I am in 3 land, can I sign W2UP/NQ3 or some other exotic prefix?
> Or, must I just do W2UP/3, or no portable?

Yeah, I worked a W8xxx/WI6, I wonder if that was legal and is really worth
a multiplier. (Of course with these crappy condx he was probably /WH6 and
I botched it...)

Also I worked NP4IW/6. What's that count as? NP6? N6? W6?

-- ray WQ5L rrrocker@rock.b11.ingr.com

"Hello one and all
 Is it you I used to know
 Can't you hear me call
 On this old ham radio?"     -- Steely Dan, "King of the World"