Re;Aid for the blind contester

Subject: Re;Aid for the blind contester
From: je1cka@aerospace-lab.go.jp (Takao Kumagai)
Date: Tue Jun 14 10:58:15 1994
Thanks to all who responded to my question.

I received a lots of warm suggestions, informations and tech.
hints for the blind contester. I'll pass all of these informations
to him. He must be stay in contesting with us. I'll write to K4LTA
for his suggestions.

Thanks zillion!

I hope all the contest sponsors/committees will make the same
guide-line for the blind contesters as CQ WW DX committee did.

Tack JE1CKA
---
Email address will be changed soon as follows!!
Use     <je1cka@aerospace-lab.go.jp>    until Sept. 30 '94
use     <je1cka@nal.go.jp>              after June 24  '94
Do not use <je1cka@dumpty.aerospace-lab.go.jp> please.
                                               ----