Covenants, Testrictions

Subject: Covenants, Testrictions
From: DEVANS@lynx.colorado.edu (DEVANS@lynx.colorado.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 14 22:29:40 1994
>Internal radiophysics.com LAN RFC 822 headers
>From evans Tue Jun 14 12:17:06 1994
>From: evans
>To: <interput>"IN%""cq-contest@tgv.com"""
>Subject: Re:  Covenants, Testrictions

>attitude. My point being that the PRB1 thing doesn't seem to mean
>squat in any instance.

Correct. If anyone is able to cajole, force, intimidate, smile nicely
or otherwise get a halfway decent antenna when some regulation implies
that one should not be allowed, then  I have two things to say:
  1) Enjoy the antenna;
  2) You were lucky.

Ultimately, the only meaning that federal preemption has is that
ascribed to it by the courts. From my experience in three lawsuits
I can tell you that around here, PRB-1 will be ignored if your
neighbours don't want you to put up the antenna. (And don't expect
logic or facts to play any part, either. If they don't want you to
have it, you won't get it.)

  Doc  NQ0I / G4AMJ