Slingshot care.

Subject: Slingshot care.
From: HDHETLAND@paccd.cc.ca.us (HDHETLAND@paccd.cc.ca.us)
Date: Wed Jun 15 12:56:39 1994
I have been using my slingshot for about ten years here near smoggy
Los Angeles with no deterioration of the rubber.  However, I keep it
in the original box that describes it as a "wrist braced" slingshot,
and the box is placed in a plastic bag.  I do wear safety glasses
when I use the slingshot, and I do check the rubber for hardening or
cracking as suggested by the manufacturer.

73, Harvey, N6MM                            HDHETLAND@PACCD.CC.CA.US