Contest Rig of Choice

Subject: Contest Rig of Choice
From: ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.AMPR.ORG (ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.AMPR.ORG)
Date: Wed Jun 29 11:02:20 1994
the three years that I have had a TS-850, I have never had any sort of failure.
 I have a lot of confidence in the rig, and I would recommend it highly.  there
are a couple of small things I don't like (the RIT/XIT has only +/- 2.54 kHz
range), but all the big things are great, and a massive improvement over my olf
FT-901DM.  IF I had to do it over, tough I might have bought two '930s for the
(used, that is) for the price I paid for this shiny new rig.
73, Dave VE2ZP/VE9CB ve2zp@BBS.VE3JF.AMPR.ORG