VP5NC in IARU Contest

Subject: VP5NC in IARU Contest
From: AA4NC@aol.com (AA4NC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 12:12:55 1994
For those intrepid contesters who are brave enough to face the boredom of a
mid-70's solar flux, and the always lovely July QRN on the low bands, please
look for me at VP5NC in the IARU 'Test. I will be operating SO/mixed mode
with decent antennas & 500 watts. Would appreciate the Q's, especially if
you're casual operating...

73,  Will Roberts  AA4NC / VP5NC