NAQP rules in CQ

Subject: NAQP rules in CQ
From: N0bsh@aol.com (N0bsh@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 11:51:05 1994
I just received my August '94 CQ.  I was scanning through
the NAQP rules listed in this issue and was wondering about
a couple things.

1)  There appears to be a mistake in that it says multi-ops
      operate 10 out of 12 hours.  Nothing about single-ops.

2)  In the suggested frequencies 28.600 is still listed as a
      meeting place (28.450 as well - novice).  Couldn't this
      be just .450?  I doubt anybody really listens that high
      anymore.

3)   It says to send team registration to K8CC.  I know Dave
       used to be involved but I thought he passed  his NAQP
       duties on to others.

Granted none of this is earth-shattering.  Perhaps it's just
some updating needs to be done.  I'd hate to see a new
contester (say, one who doesn't get NCJ yet) have a bad
experience in this FUN contest and be turned off because of
mis-information.

Mike  N0BSH
n0bsh@aol.com