marking coax

Subject: marking coax
From: JSTEINMAN@aol.com (JSTEINMAN@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 23:08:58 1994
Bought a "six pack" of multi-color
electrical tape for marking cables.
Doesn't give you much info unless
you keep good records of what's what.
73
Jeff KR0Y
jsteinman@aol.com

>From Randy A Thompson <K5ZD@world.std.com>  Wed Jul 27 04:25:00 1994
From: Randy A Thompson <K5ZD@world.std.com> (Randy A Thompson)
Subject: Connector Marking

One way to mark connectors is to buy some of electrical tape in different
colors.  Use red for 80m, blue for 40, etc.  Stuff is cheap, and it does
stick to the coax.  I don't have enough antenna combinations to go beyond
about 4 colors.  If you need more, you can use double blue tapes, double
red, etc.

Randy
k5zd@world.std.com