Grid Squares in HF Contesting

Subject: Grid Squares in HF Contesting
From: Waltk@PICA.ARMY.MIL (Waltk@PICA.ARMY.MIL)
Date: Thu Jul 28 10:20:09 1994
K1ZX writes:

>...how about using grid squares as basis for defining club territories?

My opinion on two things germane to his polemic:

1) Do away with th 175 mi. rule. We are a global community, aren't we.

2) Do away with the 2 meetings per year rule/quota. If you do #2, then
   #1 would be moot.

Anyone else (dis)agree?

73 de Walt Kornienko  -   K2WK  Internet:  waltk@pica.army.mil
DX PacketCluster:  K2WK > W3MM  (FRC) Packet: K2WK@N2ERH.NJ.USA.NOAM
"My mother was of the sky,      My father was of the earth,
 But I'am of the universe,      And you know what that is worth." - J.Lennon