physical mail

Subject: physical mail
From: ERIC.L.SCACE@adn.sprint.com (ERIC.L.SCACE@adn.sprint.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 17:31:36 1994
Hi everyone --

   The WRTC Administration is trying to compile a mailing list of people who
edit contest columns in magazines around the world.  The purpose of the
mailing list is to help get information about WRTC out to all interested
contesters in the different parts of the world.

   USA publications (CQ, NCJ, QST) are no problem.  We are interested in the
non-USA people.

   If you have any ideas on this point, please forward the information to me.
Thanks very much for your help.

-- Eric K3NA
   (for WRTC-95, Inc.)

eric.L.scace(a)ADN.sprint.com