Rental Cop

Subject: Rental Cop
From: WD8AUB@delphi.com (WD8AUB@delphi.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 20:14:37 1994
puters
I am planning a trip to VP5 for CQWW CW this fall with several others.  We
will be multi-multi and will sign VP5VW (in honor of W9VW, SK) and I have been
assigned the computer rental task.  I wonder if anyone
knows of a place that will rent me 4 or 5 notebook computers for 2 weeks to
take down there?  I need 386 or 486 machines with at least 4megs of RAM and
it will need to have one (maybe two) com ports.  It should be in the 33MHZ or
fsfaster.  Preferably a DX (as opposed to an SX) processor.

If anyone knows of an outfit that rents these or does so themselves, please
send me E-MAIL at WD8AUB@DELPHI.COM.

I saw KA9FOX's posting (think he was author) offering to rent his computer
that he is buying.  But, as you can see, I need 4 or 5 of them.

Thanks in advance, and please do not send response to the reflector.

73 de Doug, WD8AUB (6Y5L op; VP5VW op)  WD8AUB@DELPHI.COM