Late Logs!

Subject: Late Logs!
From: ad196@leo.nmc.edu (Barry Martz)
Date: Tue Sep 6 18:27:33 1994

I just finished reading the late logs message from AA6TT.

I see you sent the log in on disk.  Why would your log be
late in the first place?  In almost all cases you can have
your paperwork done 15 minutes after the contest ends!
The contests give you a MONTH to send them in!  I thought
when deadline date was printed, you were told ahead of time
when they need to be in.

There's no excuse for sending your logs in late when they are
computer generated.

de KI8W/ Barry Martz