Sept VHF/UHF Skeds

Subject: Sept VHF/UHF Skeds
From: horton_je%ncsd.dnet@gte.com (horton_je%ncsd.dnet@gte.com)
Date: Wed Sep 7 14:35:51 1994
Fellow VHF contesters:

I'll join into the VHF/UHF contest begging....

The K3MQH group will again be on the air for this weekends
contest on 6, 2, 220, and 432 (all modes) from FM19.  We are
located 15 north of Gettysburg, PA at 2200ft.  We know its
not a rare grid but have been working hard the past year
putting up lots of long arrays, pre-amps and equipment on
the the 4 bands.  We do have lots of power on each band, but
we have spend a lot of time working on the receive side also!

If you would like to make a sked, here are a few ways to get to
us:
        call    Name            Phone                   DXCluster
        K3MQH   Dick Ballou     717-292-7746 eve        K3NA
        N3KTV   Jim Horton      301-258-9731 eve        W3LPL

or you can send a note here horton_je%ncsd.dnet@gte.com

Good luck in the contest and we'll be looking for you!.
73,
Jim N3KTV
horton_je%ncsd.dnet@gte.com