Comments on WRTC

Subject: Comments on WRTC
From: ERIC.L.SCACE@adn.sprint.com (ERIC.L.SCACE@adn.sprint.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 14:06:18 1994
   K3EST's recent note reminded me that I forgot to mention some other
decisions from the Administration meeting on Sep 12th:

   WRTC-95 application deadline will be extended thru 1995 Feb 28th.  We don't
believe we can extend further and still allow time for application
evaluations, notification, and people to make travel/visa arrangements.  We
expect that most applications will arrive at the last minute.... normal human
procrastination!

   To respond to a couple of Bob's other points:

   Congrats to W6AXX, too.  That will be a big surprise for him!

   We have received directly about 10 sets of comments from Europeans and also
JAs (and would like to hear even more).

   Please also see the note sent earlier vis a vis WA8YVR's remarks on
operator rating.

   More info soon...... keep the feedback coming!  Thanks again.

-- Eric K3NA
   for WRTC-95