AB6FO Phone Sprint

Subject: AB6FO Phone Sprint
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 13:16:07 1994
Only had an hour and a quarter before dinner engagement, but it sure was fun
while it lasted!

102 X 32 = 3,264

73, Ken, AB6FO KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM

From: Ronald D. Rossi" <rrossi@VNET.IBM.COM (Ronald D. Rossi)
Subject: score

58/26 1508

Two and a half hours, Ten-Tec Omni-D, 100W, HF6V.  Gee, when you change
bands on the rig you have to change them on the logger too...misfired on
that at least once (fixed after the fact).  I was less than 50% successful
in getting responses to QRZ? N1PBT after getting the freq.  Never had a
CQ SPRINT answered (even the ones following the QRZ? N1PBT).  Either the
signal was marginal or I had too much of the neophyte contester sound to
me.  Really a bummer too to have all the info ready to <enter> when a new
mult called QRZ? and not get him/her.  I guess they are the motives for
new/more/higher aluminum and electrons!

Whatever the case I had a great time.

73 de N1PBT...ron  (rrossi@vnet.ibm.com)