Did YOU do Sprint?

Subject: Did YOU do Sprint?
From: KA9FOX@aol.com (KA9FOX@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 13:34:19 1994
Shortly, I'll be posting an updated CW Sprint Score list as well as the first
SSB Sprint Score list. So,

1) If you CW Sprint score was missing from the last posting, and you haven't
sent your score to me or the reflector, e-mail me your score now.

2) If you didn't report your SSB Sprint score on 3830 after the contest and
you haven't sent it to me or the reflector, e-mail me your score now.

3) If you did EITHER Sprint as LOW POWER, drop me a note.  With the recent
talk of recognizing low power entries in Sprint, I thought it would make
sense to make a notation next to any low power score rumors.

73 Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox@aol.com