CQWW93 (CW) results?

Subject: CQWW93 (CW) results?
From: Laenger@RWTH-Aachen.DE (Laenger@RWTH-Aachen.DE)
Date: Thu Sep 22 10:12:53 1994
Hi folks,
does anyone out there have the results available on a file and would
be so kind to forward them via e-mail to me (top scores only)?!
Thanks a lot in advance
73's  Bernd, DL1VJ        e-mail: laenger@rwth-aachen.de

From: Doug Grant <0006008716@mcimail.com> (Doug Grant)
Subject: NEw Old Calls

Progress...

W4YWX is now N4PN.

K9LBQ/7 let his license expire accidentally (checked your expiration date
lately?!?).

Still looking for leads on W8YEK and K4GHR.

Someone must know who these guys are...

if anyone has a vintage 1971 callbook to look up the names, maybe I can
search them by name in the Buffalo callsign server or some such (tks K0GU for
teh suggestion).

Doug