2 radio nonsense

Subject: 2 radio nonsense
From: BlckHole@aol.com (BlckHole@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 22 13:32:49 1994
...can't keep quite anymore - God help me.

Come on you guys !!!

We've been using 2 radios since the 70's !!  I had 2 Drake C-lines at the
operating position in 1978 and listened (AND TRANSMITTED) on them both.  This
is nothing new.

Sure, it works better with the modern computer controlled stuff and fancy
logging programs but...THIS IS NOTHING NEW.

Chad, WE9V, is right !  I bought a FT1000 so I could still have TWO RADIOS
and all that other fancy, modern stuff.

T H I S  I S  N O T H I N G  N E W !!!

Keith WB9TIY
BlckHole@aol.com
All opinions are my own - if you don't like 'em - QSY.